Third stage has begun!
Start of the third Alpha stage will bring not only new maps and new content, but also a whole lot of in-game changes. Based on our players’ feedback we have managed to re-evaluate and improve a lot of important issues – from rebalancing the units strength and the game economy to polishing and alteration the battle maps.
The total list of changes is quite large, so here are the most important of them:
- * The battle time is increased for all the maps – up to 10-12 minutes, depending on the map size;
- * Changes in the economy: decreasing the cost of constructing and upgrading the buildings, the cost of buying new units, and veterans’ rearming;
- * Decreasing the units’ speed: light and medium tanks now move 30% slower, and the infantry – 10% slower;
- * Decreasing armored vehicles (APC’s) visibility range (by 25%) and speed movement (by 30%)
- * Changes in the game maps
All of these and many other changes were brought into the game as a result of our communication with the players, taking part in the Alpha Test and are aimed at making the gameplay even more fun. Join in – and you also will be able to influence the game development!
The new Alpha stage will run from March 13th to March 27th.
Besides all the changes in the game mechanics, it will also bring new content to the players:
- * 4 new maps: “Lumber Mill”, “River Bend”, “Swamp”, “Little Italy”
- * New levels of upgrade for Headquarters, buildings, technologies
- * New infantry unit – Sniper!
- * New support ability – “Capture enemy fortification”
- * New medium tanks Т 34-76 (1942), Panzer III Ausf.L, Sherman M4A1
- * Heavy tanks KV-85, Panzer VI Tiger (Porsсhe), Churchill
- * Tank destroyers SU-100, Jagdpanther Sd. Kfz. 173 and M-10 Wolverine
- * Armored vehicles Sd.Kfz.251 and M3 Half-track (M16 MGMC) (USSR and Allies)
- * Fortifications limit increased
- And many other changes
You can read the complete list of all the changes here.
New maps became larger, and thus their capabilities for attacks and defense have also increased. Please experiment, try out new tactics – and, of course, share your opinion with us at our forum.
Don’t miss this opportunity to contribute to the development of the continuation of this legendary game series! Join us on the battlefield!