- Fixed several cases when players would get disconnected from the server, including disconnects happening at the end of the missions.
- Previously, if any player during matchmaking opted out, the rest of the players in lobby became unable to enter any matches after that. This issue is fixed now.
- Some freezes have been fixed.
- The drop system has been changed. Fortifications have become an additional drop now. After winning a battle, you will always receive units, and fortifications will be dropped only sometimes as an extra reward.
- Free and occupied slots in buildings are now displayed correctly.
- Improved unit squads movement logic.
- Graphics settings dialog now saves selected in-game resolution correctly.
- A bug that prevented users from changing in-game resolution on certain laptop models has been fixed.
- Unit background colors now correspond to unit’s rarity.
- Horizontal scrolling errors have been fixed.
- Infantry units which are holding their positions in fortifications are now shown on the central panel (same as infantry units in buildings).
- A significant number of bugs connected with units selection has been fixed.
- Units, which were shown without weapons during cut-scenes, now have their them in the right place.
- Now, after their elimination, infantry units are not falling from the fog of war.
- Fixed several cases when tank pillbox/trench construction timers were displayed incorrectly.
- Infantry received during the battle wasn't able to dig trenches. This bug has been fixed.
- PvP mode selection is now saved across game sessions.
- Fixed several cases when central panel would sort units incorrectly.
- An enemy’s infantryman can move separately from the rest of his squad (it will be fixed in the next version of the game).
- There are still some errors left in a few side missions' awards descriptions.