Coming to Steam on May 6th
“The best way to get the game that you want is to take part in the development process” said Sergey Orlovskiy, the CEO and founder of Nival. “Steam Early Access is the perfect portal for players to become involved, to play the game and provide us with invaluable feedback on how and where they would like to see Blitzkrieg 3 go.”
From May 6th there will be two editions of Blitzkrieg 3 available on Steam Early Access: the Standard Edition and the Special Edition.
- • Multiplayer game mode, allowing you to fight with real players from all over the world
- • Epic single-player campign, covering the entirety of World War II – from the German invasion of Poland in 1939 to the capture of Berlin by Soviet troops in 1945.
The Special Edition includes the Standard Edition as well as the following:
- • Exclusive historical generals including Konstantin Rokossovsky, Erich von Manstein and Bernard L. Montgomery, each containing unique in-game abilities
- • Unique in-game tanks, replacing standard models in the players army: Reinforced Т-34-76, modified Sherman tank and Panther M10
- • In-game rewards - “silver plated nickname” (In the in-game chat, your name will be highlighted in silver, accentuating your status as a Blitzkrieg 3 special edition holder), and silver “Statue of Leader” which will adorn your base (different for each faction)
- • An additional single-player mission featuring the Heavy Gustaf – the largest railway gun of World War II
The price for the Standard Edition is $29.95 while the Special Edition will cost $49.95.
All players who pre-order the game on the official website will be able to bind their activation keys to their Steam account without any additional payments.