It is cumbersome to register for the forums

Hi!

I want to report that it took me nearly 20 minutes to successfully register an account for the Blitzkrieg 3 forums.
    First I though i'd made everything correct and then when i forgot to select "accept term and conditions" I was denied access and had to rewrite all the information again.
    Second time I did select "accept terms and conditions" but failed to figure out the "captcha" simbol properly so I was brought back again and again had to fill in the information.
    Third time I misspelled the answer for a random question and had to do it again.
    Fourth time I forgot to select the "accept terms and conditions" again.
    Fifth time it finally went through.

So please make it easier to join the forums. "accept terms and conditions" should be easier to spot. "captcha" symbols easier to figure out and if you make the mistake be brought back to the registry forum without having to fill in the information again just instead highligh in red what I forgot or did wrong.

For an registry form that is more user friendly.

I just gone and signed up for this post. this is all your fault and nothing to do with the forum. bet you dont even read before you fill out forms in real life either. took me 2 minutes nothing is wrong with the process.
    Last edited by demigod; 02-22-2015 at 07:28 AM. Reason: please refrain from insulting others

I agree that making a mistake shouldn't force you to fill in all the information again, but I think everything else is fine as it is.

Alright just making suggestions for improvement buddy.

It was just my personal opinion. I'm not the one making decisions of that kind here.

1 Problem :

It is not possible for me to start / make a new thread ... why ?

2 Problem :

I post and post ( alpha Forum ) ... and still it says 0 post in my profile ??? Why ?

yep that forum isnt user friendly ... maybe its russian style to avoid ppl speaking ??!

And Again , same Question ...

1 Problem :

2 Problem :

I post and post ( alpha Forum ) ... and still it says 0 post in my profile ??? Why ?
    Last edited by r_dash; 03-11-2015 at 10:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jobal View Post
    And Again , same Question ...

1 Problem :

2 Problem :

First of all, Jobal, could you be so kind and do not use such style of messaging as you did? We understand that you are irritated, but rage is not allowed.
    alpha Forum doesn't counts the messages, if you want to create your own tread you need to write a comment somewhere else on Forum, wherever you'd like to, in introduction tread, for example (http://en.blitzkrieg.com/forum/showthread.php?t=24).
    Attached Images Attached Images

Just checked out the forums to see what new stuff happened and to check the poll on my previous thread. I discovered to my surprise that the thread with the poll had been deleted allthough without any reason given or rule breached. Well that is russian censorship at its best i guess...
    NAT

21 20
    I had no issue registering for the forums, I do believe however it shouldn't clear all the data entered if a field is incorrect should that be the case.

Quote Originally Posted by Collin View Post
    Just checked out the forums to see what new stuff happened and to check the poll on my previous thread. I discovered to my surprise that the thread with the poll had been deleted allthough without any reason given or rule breached. Well that is russian censorship at its best i guess...
    maybe you come in the appropriate thread?
    themes were created anywhere, so they were moved to the appropriate sections of the forum.

Quote Originally Posted by r_dash View Post
    First of all, Jobal, could you be so kind and do not use such style of messaging as you did? We understand that you are irritated, but rage is not allowed.
    alpha Forum doesn't counts the messages, if you want to create your own tread you need to write a comment somewhere else on Forum, wherever you'd like to, in introduction tread, for example (http://en.blitzkrieg.com/forum/showthread.php?t=24).
    Hello,

Hello don't mean to hijack someone else's thread; however, I joined the forum yesterday and made a comment in the introduction thread. Today I still can't discover how to create a Thread. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dorion44 View Post
    Hello,

Hello don't mean to hijack someone else's thread; however, I joined the forum yesterday and made a comment in the introduction thread. Today I still can't discover how to create a Thread. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks
    http://en.blitzkrieg.com/forum/faq.p...aq_forum_rules
    5.4. To limit spam attacks, we restrict the creation of newly registered forum members. To begin posting, create one post, and within an hour the Forum should "give" you the appropriate access.

Thread Information