Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Recommendations, proposals and opinions about game

Friends, here you can:

1) Write your impressions on the first stage of the game
    2) Make your suggestions on how to improve the game

Last edited by vernonroshe; 09-16-2015 at 05:47 PM.

First impressions after the tutorial:

• Generally I liked it, however, I think it could be more in-depth in terms of gameplay mechanics,e.g. explaining that hitting armoured units from the back/flank does more damage than from the front and so on.
    • You should introduce a system to simulate the real field of view from a soliders perspective. Right now you can see what is going on on top of cliffs, etc. and I think this is really bad decision and takes a huge tactical aspect away from the game. Example of what I mean: 2015-02-20 18_28_41-BLITZKRIEG3.jpg
    • I like that the different factions speak their respective languages, however, the voice-overs in the videos are all in Russian. This might just be an alpha thing, but if not, consider doing the voice overs in the nations respective language as well.
    • First game balance observation: Scout vehicles take like 4-5 shots from a tank to be destroyed. Imho that's too much, should be 2 shots at max.

I love it so far, and I agree with what daZza said ^^

In addition I'd like to suggest that infantry can't simply walk through things like fences or rock-walls, I think you will do this, but better tell it ^^

And I found two mislabels: The German tanks in the beginning are designated as PzKpf IV Ausf. E, but in fact they are the Ausf. H ^^ And the M4A1 Shermans should better be called M4A1(76) and not M4A176, could confuse some ^^

I'll call later if I find more :P

Just noticed another thing with tanks that have an autocannon and shoot multiple times: The damage for all shots gets applied once the first shot hits. The following shots of that firing burst are just cosmetical and don't do any damage. I think every one of the three shots should do 1/3 of the total damage. This way, if you destroy an enemy tank while it is firing a burst you'll actually have an advantage from doing so.

You need to improve the tutorial ... its really hard to get in the game.
    I need ten minutes to find out that i need to drag and drop the Infantry Unit in the HQ

The issues I have with the game:
    - No ammunition... Infinite shells and ammo?
    - No morale of troops. They never panic?
    - No information if troops are in camouflage and you cant change infantry formation or state (cant crouch, or cant put them in assault formation, etc). Too much automation, too little control over troops. No information if infantry is shielded, can't hide infantry behind obstacles. This is a must! Fix this!
    - Buildings don't offer enough protection for infantry (die instantly if in combat).
    - This game is very much an arcade game. It's not Blitzkrieg as I rememeber it. Too little control over units and environment.
    - Mortar support kill tanks? How exactly does a mortar kill a tank? Maybe You ment Howitzer support instead?
    - Errors in translation - many errors in english sentences.
    - Names of troops like "Infantry squad"... Now that doesn't tell me much. What weapons do they have? Do they have grenades? Rifles or machine guns? So little info. Where is a commander? Where are the binoculars to search for the enemy? Blitzkrieg 1 and 2 offered much more information about troops.
    - Sounds of tanks firing are poor to say the least.
    - Timer in Multiplayer Battles - why? Why force only short, quick battles?
    - No AP/HE tank shells?
    - Detracked units repair themselves in 5s. That is much too fast. Is this for test purpose only? No engineers needed and instant repairs?

Base defence issues:
    - How does a building offer artillery support? That's unrealistic. In Previous Blitzkrieg games we had real artillery units and not some fake support buildings.
    - Infantry bunkers kill tanks? Huh? Machine gun bunkers with bazookas? Why?
    - I have to upgrade headquarters to be able to put more fortifications or barbed wire or mines?! Is this a mobile game? That doesn't make any sense at all. TERRIBLE idea.

The things I like:
    - Big variety of troops in Multiplayer Battles.
    Last edited by Sjelblighter; 02-21-2015 at 12:36 AM. Reason: adding more

Another thing I just realized: The production capacities of the supply and fuel factories are really low. I have fully upgraded them and they only create like 80 supply/fuel per hour.
    In order to buy the next HQ upgrade one needs to wait at least 625 hours to produce that 100.000 supply units (and not get attacked in that time, which is rather unlikely).
    Getting enough fuel to upgrade a T2 to a T3 unit for e.g. 2000 fuel takes 25 hours of waiting. That's really much imho.

Problem is that you can't earn many resources by fighting, because everyones stores are empty. In average people only had like 50 of each resource in their base in all my battles.
    This kinda feels like a Clash of Clans grindfest instead of Blitzkrieg...

Factories should produce much more output and we need missions or some other regular objectives/achievements or whatever that can give you a resource income.

Sjelblighter The only thing that makes sense from what u say is this " - No information if troops are in camouflage and you cant change infantry formation or state (cant crouch, or cant put them in assault formation, etc). Too much automation, too little control over troops. No information if infantry is shielded, can't hide infantry behind obstacles. "
    The only think that i think needs fixing is to increase the amount of materials / fuel u get is kinda very slow and also the view of the scout that dude can see up hills is a bit bullshit, make his view more realistic and maybe add 1 or 2 mins of time so you actually have time to do some scouting and is all good.
    Apart from that the game makes perfect sense to me.

Almost forgot there is this bug where u actually get rankings points i believe they are or what ever they are u are losing or gaining them when u test u`r base defense.
    Last edited by Nightmares; 02-21-2015 at 03:06 AM.

Hello,

my feedback from couple of hours playing this game. I was confused several times at first. Developers need to explain more detailed missions and basics of the game. I really don't understand many functions in my base. So bigger clarity, please . And more description about buildings and purpose of them.
    Every unit is really expensive (I hope the main reason is only, that it's alpha testing).
    Moving of soldiers and tanks is seriously fast, slow them down at half (or something like that). We don't want arcade game.
    Maps are really small, but very detailed, I like that.
    Tanks with machine guns are very strong, one German machine gun tank destroyed my Stuart level 6.
    Soldiers have small protection in buildings, destroy buildings (even big buildings) is simple and takes few second.
    Anti-tank rifle has small range of fire.
    I would like to turn units (change direction) by holding right button of my mouse, not to use shorts or main panel.
    Need engineers to repair tanks in battle, maybe doctors for healing soldiers. 5 second repair of detracked unit is way much fast.
    Any airplanes?
    Soldiers don't have grenades.
    If I had more thoughts, I'll post them tomorrow. Sorry for my english .
    Last edited by Teddy; 02-21-2015 at 03:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by vernonroshe View Post
    Friends, here you can:

2) Recommendations, suggestions for improving the game

Reference Mission 1:

I do like the graphics they look astonishing and the sound is alright but could maybe be a little more sharper. I love how you reused the various units voices from Blitzkrieg 1, brings me back to 2003. I am also impressed how the damage works.

I do wanna point out a few things though, mostly cosmetic:

Panzer IV turret looks a little small, or disproportional maybe? The vehicle moves on the map in a very unnatural way, like moving from waypoint to waypoint. I recommend the vehicles moving between waypoints to have a softer transition when setting course for the next waypoint.

When you call in the artillery I think it gets delivered too fast, there is absolutely no delay. A delay between call and deliver of supportive elements is recommended.

The information is not displayed properly for the missions. All the text cannot fit into the box as you can see here:

TestMission1.jpg

TestSkirmishUSSR.jpg

Reference Skirmish USSR

Yes it is very much fun to try the defences and play with the units a little. As the previous guys have said maybe the system (drag and drop) has to be clarified a little since it tooks some time to figure out. Rotating objects and units is more usefull to be done with the mouse than the keyboard.

I do like that the units are very hard to get and expensive since this means that you will charish them carefully and have more advanced units appear not so often. So I do feel proud when destroying an expensive enemy unit and do not have to expect it to be replaced immidiately. I do like it.

I am not so sure if it is a good idea that tanks can get damaged by machinegun-fire. But I have only tested light tanks so far so maybe that is accurate.
    Last edited by DeZanic; 02-21-2015 at 04:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Teddy View Post
    Hello,

my feedback from couple of hours playing this game. I was confused several times at first. Developers need to explain more detailed missions and basics of the game. I really don't understand many functions in my base. So bigger clarity, please . And more description about buildings and purpose of them.
    Every unit is really expensive (I hope the main reason is only, that it's alpha testing).
    Moving of soldiers and tanks is seriously fast, slow them down at half (or something like that). We don't want arcade game.
    Tanks with machine guns are very strong, one German machine gun tank destroyed my Stuart level 6.
    Soldiers have small protection in buildings, destroy buildings (even big buildings) is simple and takes few second.
    I would like to turn units (change direction) by holding right button of my mouse, not to use shorts or main panel.
    Need engineers to repair tanks in battle, maybe doctors for healing soldiers. 5 second repair of detracked unit is way much fast.
    Any airplanes?
    I agree with most of what You've said, especially that the units move too fast, and detrack is a joke currently.
    But soldiers do have grenades Check that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nightmares View Post
    Sjelblighter The only thing that makes sense from what u say is this " - No information if troops are in camouflage and you cant change infantry formation or state (cant crouch, or cant put them in assault formation, etc). Too much automation, too little control over troops. No information if infantry is shielded, can't hide infantry behind obstacles. "
    The only think that i think needs fixing is to increase the amount of materials / fuel u get is kinda very slow and also the view of the scout that dude can see up hills is a bit bullshit, make his view more realistic and maybe add 1 or 2 mins of time so you actually have time to do some scouting and is all good.
    Apart from that the game makes perfect sense to me.

Almost forgot there is this bug where u actually get rankings points i believe they are or what ever they are u are losing or gaining them when u test u`r base defense.
    Well, thanks for Your time reading my post. I believe that there is more to fix and rethink than You think
    Blitzkrieg with no ammo, in arcade speed and with no infantry formations is a joke. The super powers building is another thing - how on earth this makes any sense? If there is no ammo - why a support building? And if You have no mortars or howitzers - how can You call in artillery strikes? It's bad for the game.

a few things I can see are

-bonus mission objectives that give you units or support, like the old blitzkriegs.

- realistic armor values and penetration

-cover for troops

-more types of defenses , bunker variations.

-hoping for defense missions. or holding the line style combat.

-more units, game feels kinda held back with no "high tier" units.

-more nations would be neat.

-this may be asking too much but naval units ? everybody loves gunboats!
    Last edited by jersey; 02-21-2015 at 12:57 PM.

its simple for me i just want real time battles like original game not playing against AI as i am finding this kind of game play boring why can t you make if a choice if people like your new system great. anyway its confusing me at what stage can i test other players defences and when can they attack me ?

Another small things:

- Units need cover positions, like in Company of Heroes, cover behind a rock is awesome, standing on open field is terrible for them and they get shot very fast and such things.
    - The unit facing: If you click somehwere to move your troops you should be able to drag and drop the direction where your troops are facing (was a bit weird when my Pz II suddenly drove with its rear into combat...)
    - And, well, some fixing of the tanks, like more damage from shots to the sides and the rear, slower driving when driving backwards, more critical weakpoints which can be destroyed like the engine, the gun, etc. And these weakpoints should not be repaired automatically but only when you order it (probably with a higher chance of the crew getting shot)

Otherwise until now: Awesome game, I love it

Hey,
    so since the servers are currently down for me i 'm posting what i 've seen so far.

- Nice Graphics ,Sounds and Effects,I also like the tank animations, good for the Atmosphere

- I am still a bit confused by the HQ System and what i can do there but i like how you start with small amount of units and upgrade your buildings and Troops, but I hope there will be big battles with many units later on

- Would be cool if builings get bigger or get new parts if you upgrade them

- When I have selected a unit I don't want to hover over the unitcard to actually see what kind of unit that is, that takes too long, best thing would be if you hover over a unit on the battlefield the name shows beside the cursor, so you can quickly identify enemy units and your own ofc

-Tank shooting range is a bit short, building cover for inf is not enough , no ammo and fuel i guess ? ,

ok that's it for now i'll be back

Bugs:

- I had a infantry bug , when my inf sqaud was killed but one guy i couldn't select him, he was just standing there

- When I sent my inf out of a house one guy got stuck outside between the door and a barb wire bk3infStuck.jpg
    Last edited by Desgan; 02-21-2015 at 01:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Desgan View Post
    Hey,
    - Would be cool if builings get bigger or get new parts if you upgrade them
    My thought too, that you start with a really small factory for the tanks and a small building, which get bigger and better with every upgrade That would make it even more awesome

2015-02-21_00002.jpg

Its a good game so far BUT: I had a battle where my opponent placed all his defences,guns and troops in front of my spawn point like similar to that which i recreated in my screenshot, leaving my troops to get insta killed in like 30 secs. The "spawn area" should be bigger or something else

After about 12 hours of playing the game i think i really love this game graphics are awesome game mechanics works good i personally did not encounter any major bugs just one so far when i got - rank ratings for testing my own defense and the overall experience was very nice.

As for my suggestion i see the game is not limited to Tier 3 since u cannot get 100k Materials u`r max is 6k so i`m guessing this was limited for Alpha testing regardless the Material / Fuel income could by slightly increase at the moment the max u can get is 164 / Hour Fuel & Oil some 200 / Hour would be nice.
    The game becomes rather boring after u complete all the missions the only thing you can do is attack players even then it becomes boring after a while, since this is a PC game i would expect to be able to play this "24/7" whit out getting bored we need something to do, this is not a browser game or a tablet game where u just log in 2 times a day click a few things and leave.
    I would like to see randomized mission based on the amount of troops that you have whit random map generator and whit raised cap of units not the 300 cap point you get when u attack a player, i would like to take my 20 tanks in a full scale assault mission versus HEAVY AI base defense like the mission we played when we started the game only on a bigger scale and please remove the Time Limit when you play missions is ridiculous i can understand it vs players but in large scale missions i should not fell stress out by the time in real life wars taking a town takes more then 10 or 15 mins it takes hours days even weeks adding a timer is just completely ridiculous.
    All this random assault missions should be difficulty based so i can test and improve my skill whit better rewards as i progress to the difficultly level add maybe 4 times of difficulty Easy, Medium, Hard and Expert, like i said early remove the time add 8 Mission / Day whit random maps generator for example. 2 Easy, 2 Medium, 2 Hard, 2 Expert Missions every day, one when you have to assault something another when you need to defend something whit out the stressful timer i want to be able to take my time on e mission take my time preparing my defense and be able to play a mission for 1 hour if i fell like taking my time i want this game to me more then 2 clicks a day.
    This should keep people busy and not get bored of the game.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Naso23 View Post
    2015-02-21_00002.jpg

Its a good game so far BUT: I had a battle where my opponent placed all his defences,guns and troops in front of my spawn point like similar to that which i recreated in my screenshot, leaving my troops to get insta killed in like 30 secs. The "spawn area" should be bigger or something else
    I actually did that after some one did it to me and it turn out to be a major fail tactic, first of all you need to do one simple thing DO NOT MOVE any of u`r units simply spam the artillery on them then move u`r troops back and go flank his base his units will not attack you for aprox 10 seconds or so and that is plenty of time to move u`r units back after that u`r free to take his base ^^

I would like to add that I also recommend the game to slow down a little, with movements and the calls for support and repair. But I also want to disagree to implement elements from Company of Heroes, it was just too much to have to babysit the units you built in that game, you had to tell them to throw grenades, fire bazookas, flamethrowers and their "special" weapon and tell them to find cover. I think in Blitzkrieg 3 this should have automatic squads to a degree to minimize micromanagment because I seriously expect the squadleader to know when to use his grenades, fire his bazooka, decide what shelltype to use or find appropriate cover in relevance to the enemy he is attacking.

Quote Originally Posted by Desgan View Post

- When I have selected a unit I don't want to hover over the unitcard to actually see what kind of unit that is, that takes too long, best thing would be if you hover over a unit on the battlefield the name shows beside the cursor, so you can quickly identify enemy units and your own ofc

-Tank shooting range is a bit short
    Totally agree - the little avatars are also not clear enough and very dark, it's hard to see what kind of tanks or infantry you are selecting and You need to wait for the sign to show up. There should be an option to show the names of the tanks when you are hovering the mouse above them.

As far as the range is concerned - i think that in previous Blitzkriegs tank destroyers had bigger range than tanks, correct me if im wrong. Now my Hetzer has similar range to Pz35...

Besides, it's a nice game, but at this stage a bit boring. Not much to do, just grinding points...
    The good thing is - I found no bugs, had no crashes and no strange events.

Hi to the devs

well done with the game thus far, it looks great, couple bugs ive picked up,

1. one of my anti tank mines in the base defense doesnt seem to work at all, if i test my defense,
    it never activates, or does what its suppose to, i dont even spot it on the map, where i placed it
    2. i tend to lose my troops often in bushes after ive clicked another unit, especially on troops, maybe find a way to have their icon or
    health bars to always show, maybe a different color, like grey or something like that, or a little icon above them showing they are not selected.
    3. info on units & buildings are difficult to find, most of the time i have to select the building to see what it is, even then the building name is not visible.
    4. once or twice it has happened that the game froze in loading screen, and i had to exit the game via task manager, and when i log back in, it says there is
    already a user on the account logged in, bit annoying, waiting now to get back in for this fact, while i type some feedback.
    5. and units i placed on stay command, when i attack, tend to still drive around, and get killed or make a mess, so that needs a fix too.
    6. 100 000 materials to upgrade main building to lvl 4, WOA that's a bit much, im guessing that's kinda a hard cap you guys put for now
    for us to test the alpha to main building units lvl 3, no further, cause most materials i can gather in my stores for now is 6000 combined
    i think.
    7. when tank destroyers are placed in hull down mode, (sand bags/no move) then its gun has limited side to side range, cause of the no turret,
    an indication on the tank destroyers when they are selected of the max side to side movement of their guns would be nice, like a cone triangle
    showing the gun arc.

that's the feedback for now, will post some more bugs and ideas later again.

regards

Scorpy
    Last edited by Scorpion1980; 02-21-2015 at 06:03 PM.

Hello all!

I have played for over two hours today and I must say this is really great game! I must admit that I have never played games like clash of clans or any other games with similar gameplay.

I really liked the different game scenarios which occured due to differently palced fortifications. There was one battle where I was ambushed almost at the beginning of my attack. This was so surprised that I lost almost all of my army in the first place.
    Tutorial was pretty simple and I didnt get any trouble with getting in to the game mechanics.
    One thing I noticed though is how strong grenadiers are vs tank. Just felt a bit unrealistic especially when there was no cover for them.
    Also it could be great to get some more information on each unit. Now when I hover a unit icon all I get is just basic characteristics but it could be great to know where this particular unit is used best and worst. Like pros and cons of each unit.
    The speed of the infantry could be probably reduced a bit.

All in all it is a great game already ! I hope you will polish it to a superb quality ! Good luck!
    www.alexeiart.fi
    https://artstation.com/artist/ahtiandr

German Version :

Bug :

- Screen at the start of each war and at the end of any war with summary screen says " Bonus x 3 " but resources are just multiplied with x 2

- infantry or tank went into once detected mine fields

Bug ( not really serious but cosmetic ... ) :

- Screen to level up buildings says "Verbesserung des Hauptquatiers bis 4 des Levels" ... wrong translation / bad german -> should say : " Verbesserung des Hauptquatiers auf Level 4 "

Suggestions for the game :

- it should be possible to zoom the minimap
    - i think mine fields are detected far to early ...
    - maybe different flag colors or different flag size , to determine it's a tank or infantry mine field
    - should be possible to make formation orders for attacking ( not for setting up defenses )
    - should be possible to clear mine fields by motar / artillery fire ( which is not working at the moment - tried it several times )

Cosmetic issues

mine field flags are often not good to see , special in woods

- - - Updated - - -

To anyone who is complaning about the 100.000 to upgrade the HQ ...

Guys i think this is done , because this is an alpha version an no one at this point should / can go higher than level 3 HQ

Looking at this, the one thing I've not seen mentioned in this thread is that it would be nice to change the army you are using. I started with the US because I wanted to see how it worked, but I would like to try the Germans and the USSR as well, being limited to one isn't giving the best feel for how the game will work as a whole.

Quote Originally Posted by silentsten View Post
    Looking at this, the one thing I've not seen mentioned in this thread is that it would be nice to change the army you are using. I started with the US because I wanted to see how it worked, but I would like to try the Germans and the USSR as well, being limited to one isn't giving the best feel for how the game will work as a whole.
    I'd at least like an explanation which faction is best suited for certain tactics. I started with the Germans but would really like to try the US forces

hey all

is it just me, it seems im not getting attacked anymore, got my defenses up and ive also slept for 8hrs etc. but no defenses,
    i know its random generate who you attack via the server, but just bit strange, in over 20 hrs i haven't been attacked once, last time
    someone attacked me was yesterday, bout 21 hrs ago. just curious.

regards

Scorpy

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by silentsten View Post
    i agree, with him.

Great job on the game so far! The graphics are superb, and I really love how it's turning out (and the base building). A things I'd like to see:

1) I miss the live player vs player from BK2.
    2) It seems the units have unlimited ammunition. While it's great for me, it's relatively unrealistic.
    3) I can't find any trace of aviation. Will that be in future updates?
    4) It'd be awesome if I could also change countries. While I love USA, it'd be cool to be Germany or USSR too.

Great game so far guys! I haven't found any bugs (yet) [save for some English spelling issues], and I hope I don't find any to come. Can't wait for the future.
    (I've been playing it for 6 hours straight since I bought it =).)

Carter
    Last edited by Carter; 02-21-2015 at 11:28 PM.

repetitive game play upgrades expencive

Friends, here you can:

I like this game but I was just checking how many games I would have win to gain say tiger 2 and your looking at 200 plus and the problem is iam finding playing the same map over and over again not much of a challenge and some times boring like iam only doing it to get upgrades I think I only ever lost one game in the last 20 or so even if it took half that amount of time its way too much doing the same thing over and over again. plus my base has only been attacked once so far and that was a loss for me do you only so the battles I lose at base ?

recommendations

1 bring back some multiplayer head to head maps please this would make your game 10 out of 10 as of the moment 7 out of 10 for me.
    2 bigger maps if multiplayer 1v1 up to say 4v4 or even bigger. wargame red dragon do 10 v 10 maps lol people would love that. plus I like to chat with other players when playing.
    3 cheaper upgrades
    4 infantry can use cover
    5 artillery for multiplayer self propelled guns
    6 anti tank guns you can move or tow into battle
    7 troop carriers
    out of all of these things even just adding 1v1 map would make this game a 9 out of 10 for me as I only bought this game thinking it would have this and I have seen many comments on youtube with the same concerns. oh and just one more thing if this is being geared up for pay money to gain more experience faster I understand that but please add old style blitz as well and keep your loyal fans happy.

- - - Updated - - -

I have the same issues with this game and the main thing for me why no multiplayer game play this kills the game for me.

Quote Originally Posted by jersey View Post
    a few things I can see are

-bonus mission objectives that give you units or support, like the old blitzkriegs.

- realistic armor values and penetration

-cover for troops

-more types of defenses , bunker variations.

-hoping for defense missions. or holding the line style combat.

-more units, game feels kinda held back with no "high tier" units.

-more nations would be neat.

-this may be asking too much but naval units ? everybody loves gunboats!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sjelblighter View Post
    The issues I have with the game:
    - No ammunition... Infinite shells and ammo?
    - No morale of troops. They never panic?
    - No information if troops are in camouflage and you cant change infantry formation or state (cant crouch, or cant put them in assault formation, etc). Too much automation, too little control over troops. No information if infantry is shielded, can't hide infantry behind obstacles. This is a must! Fix this!
    - Buildings don't offer enough protection for infantry (die instantly if in combat).
    - This game is very much an arcade game. It's not Blitzkrieg as I rememeber it. Too little control over units and environment.
    - Mortar support kill tanks? How exactly does a mortar kill a tank? Maybe You ment Howitzer support instead?
    - Errors in translation - many errors in english sentences.
    - Names of troops like "Infantry squad"... Now that doesn't tell me much. What weapons do they have? Do they have grenades? Rifles or machine guns? So little info. Where is a commander? Where are the binoculars to search for the enemy? Blitzkrieg 1 and 2 offered much more information about troops.
    - Sounds of tanks firing are poor to say the least.
    - Timer in Multiplayer Battles - why? Why force only short, quick battles?
    - No AP/HE tank shells?
    - Detracked units repair themselves in 5s. That is much too fast. Is this for test purpose only? No engineers needed and instant repairs?

Base defence issues:
    - How does a building offer artillery support? That's unrealistic. In Previous Blitzkrieg games we had real artillery units and not some fake support buildings.
    - Infantry bunkers kill tanks? Huh? Machine gun bunkers with bazookas? Why?
    - I have to upgrade headquarters to be able to put more fortifications or barbed wire or mines?! Is this a mobile game? That doesn't make any sense at all. TERRIBLE idea.

The things I like:
    - Big variety of troops in Multiplayer Battles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teddy View Post
    Hello,

Any airplanes?

I agree with a variety of these, at the moment it feels very arcade like to a degree.
    -one issue i have is the artillery piece having no lack of firing limitations such as having units right on top of it and it fires a near vertical shell and land on said unit in front of it.
    -I'm glad Nival noted that airplanes will come later
    -Please bring back the regular multiplayer of the previous Blitzkrieg games.
    -Make the units vision abilities more realistic instead of being able to see right over cliffs without hindrance.
    -increase the variations of structures units etc, add more units for each faction Russian naval marines, German Panzer Grenadiers, AVRE for England or the 16 pounder AT gun. there's almost innumerable number of additions that can be added
    -Add better names then just infantry level 2 along with their equipment, it's just lazy in my opinion. trying that cheap route is something of a phone game.
    -Take the game away from being arcade like.
    -possibily add a structure arms depo where you could research new weapons for your troops making them better by going from just kar98ks, to having a few Gewher 41 or 43's SVT or AVT's. springfields to Grands....

Edit: After a hour of playing today i noticed that the lack of armor defense to different sets of weapons, such as a Hetzer receiving good damage from the from the front from the recon car of the Soviets??? its like the armor part wasn't even put in and all their is how many hits till it dies not did the round penetrate
    Last edited by PanzerAce; 02-22-2015 at 09:42 AM. Reason: Playing the game

What I noticed right now: The Howitzers shoot far too fast and accurate... A single Howitzer planted behind the HQ took out three Panzers within second, even though they were moving, cause every shell hit and dealt splash damage...

hi

after the server restart, (maintenance) i cant attack enemies, and when i close the attack window and try again, it gives me a new enemy,
    but still i cant attack

regards

Scorpy
    Last edited by Scorpion1980; 02-22-2015 at 02:15 PM.

Hey Ho

There should be an icon when the launcher is minimized while download, i first thought i closed it.

In windowmode i can't resize the window, only move it, but then i don't see all.

Are the devs planning on some feedback maybe? Or are we posting for ourselves?

Hello,
    I found a pretty major glitch (unless it's intentional).
    The max material vault I can upgrade to is level 6. This can hold 6,000 materials (both combined). However, to upgrade the HQ to lvl 4, I need 100,000. There's no way (as my storages can't hold it) that I (or anyone else) could upgrade to HQ4
    Last edited by Carter; 02-22-2015 at 04:37 PM.

suggestions for improvement:

* every nation should have their own maps (more different and not always the same fight map!)
    * different building each nation
    * more opportunities for construction in the base (more micro managment ...)
    * more buildings (for example: airfield for reconnaissance flights, bomber ..)
    * more diverse and more long-term motivation
    * statistics, rankings ..
    * Npc attack the base and we must defend this
    * Fight against another player (1v1, 2v2...)

forum:

* let us create own new topic

Agreed. I'd like to see the rankings and more nation maps too =)

idea for multiplayer game play

Friends, here you can:

Having played the game some more I am beginning to enjoy it more but still not happy with lack of multiplayer so maybe you could set up challenges in real time for 1v1 game play for player to attack base phase one where you control your defences then opponent to attack your base phase 2 where they control there defence add longer time for game play at least 20 min or longer and see combined result, or just except challenge where they get bigger bonus for winning against your controlled defence.

- - - Updated - - -

I have same problem if you want better stuff you need more storage but it costs way too much just for even simple upgrades which makes the game into a grind fest
    which is a shame because I think apart from this and lack of multiplayer the game would be excellent.

- - - Updated - - -

I agree its way to expensive even just for basic stuff with this lack of storage
    Quote Originally Posted by silberling View Post
    suggestions for improvement:

* every nation should have their own maps (more different and not always the same fight map!)
    * different building each nation
    * more opportunities for construction in the base (more micro managment ...)
    * more buildings (for example: airfield for reconnaissance flights, bomber ..)
    * more diverse and more long-term motivation
    * statistics, rankings ..
    * Npc attack the base and we must defend this
    * Fight against another player (1v1, 2v2...)

forum:

* let us create own new topic

Hi guys/devs

ive seen couple more bugs/trouble points

1. tanks dont always prioritize their targets, example: i had x2 luchs, attacking enemy troops/infantry, then came x2 enemy scout vehicles (Carro CV3)
    and my tanks kept attacking the infantry, even though the scout vehicles are more dangerous than the infantry, (oh by the way, this was a defensive replay
    i watched) so the AI attacked the wrong units.
    2. i see in the game keys we can show infantry & tank view and shoot ranges, via pressing the ALT button, it would be nice though to have a game-play setting
    that we can toggle view and fire ranges, permanently on or off, as pressing the ALT button in the heat of battle gets bit cumbersome/difficult.
    3. it would be nice to have infantry/tanks, being able to form formations, like the basic ones at least, LINE, BOX or COLUMN etc. this would be very helpful with
    avoiding mine fields, because at the moment units are all over the place, so to control them to avoid mines are very time consuming, selecting every unit
    individually, and moving it around the mines, but for example the LINE formation would solve this problem greatly, as the first unit would miss/avoid the
    mines, as the path set by the player, and the rest would follow the first, so no BIG BOOM.

hope those help a bit, for now

regards

Scorpy

Hello

I enjoyed when i got the game and now i have maxed everything but the problem is that the AI is sooo STUPID it makes me rage every time. Lets say i have a tank and i send them attack infantry or building then the tank will try to ram it but it has the range to shoot it but nooo it wants to get near the bazooka squad to get blown up but it has the range to shoot it so i have to keep klicking it to keep away from the bazooka squad.I even used the dont move command but it dosnt help.Another problem is that the units attack random enemys but they dont attack more deadly ones but in the videos you guys said that units will attack more dangerous ones but they dont soo please fix those problem then i would be happy

Quote Originally Posted by Jobal View Post

- infantry or tank went into once detected mine fields

- should be possible to clear mine fields by motar / artillery fire ( which is not working at the moment - tried it several times )

Cosmetic issues

mine field flags are often not good to see , special in woods
    1. If your infantry and tank runs of in to the mine is because u are not using hold stance on u`r troops and this will make them chase enemy and they might run in to mines.
    2. Is very possible to clear mines whit Mortar, artillery is not really recommended for this, the main reason the flag most of the times do not fade is because there are 5 mines i believe and there is a big chase you don`t hit all the mines but most of them so if 1 will remain the flag will remains as-well use a tank to clear out the remaining mines or to check if they are infantry or anti-tank.
    3. I believe that is the intended purpose for the tree to hide the flag making it harder to spot.

Thread Information