Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Technical support

You can get technical support in this thread, but we recommend that you send requests via email, to support@blitzkrieg.com

Please provide as much detailed information about the problem as possible. In most cases, the following universal steps will resolve the problem, so please give them a try before writing:
    -Update your videocard drivers and DirectX.
    -Make sure your system meets the minimum requirements.
    -Reinstall the game – manually remove all existing game files, make sure you have 10Gb free space, then re-install and run without your anti-virus and firewall.
    -Quit any third-party applications, especially those that place a load on your system and internet connection (other games, web browsers, chat clients, etc).

Actual bugs and fixes to the 0.7.0 patch
    Spoiler Text

Game logs available in these folders:
    Spoiler Text

Thread moderator: pptsaki
    Last edited by pptsaki; 12-23-2015 at 11:06 AM.

client is only in russian language...im not a russian guyz

asdasdasdasd.jpg

edit.:aww there is en version of the client sry...but in my email u send me RU ver
    Last edited by sohun; 02-20-2015 at 06:41 PM.

I already posted my question in the official announcement: My key is shown as invalid, but I preordered it for 51€ around Christmas from your site :/ Is that a bug or something you can fix?

May I ask if this works on Apple Computers?

Panda Antivirus says the Installer is a Virus :-)
    Dont know if any other Antivirus getting false detection also.

i have on the one computer avira and on the other pc avast and they both say it is not

Blackscreen in Tutorial after killing the Guy in the Tower and the Video on the Bridge startet.
    Had to close the Game via Taskmanager.
    Now i cant lock in again,cause it says im online on other Computer.

@ZerpKiriyuu
    Ok thx

*Edit*
    Login works again,after aprox 8-10 min waiting :-)
    Last edited by Hardbeats; 02-20-2015 at 07:40 PM.

Sniper is running with 1 Step per Minute. It´s extremely slow.. :-). Running on Windows 8.1 64 Bit on Intel Z97 with GTX 980m and Nvidia 347.52

Edit: Restarting the game solved the problem.
    Last edited by Walhalla; 02-20-2015 at 10:29 PM.

Did they send the keys via email? I don't have the email with the key? When I try to log in, I enter email address and says invalid password, at bottom it says forgot password? click on that and it just sends me to their home page, which doesn't tell you how to get password?

Quote Originally Posted by Kaelan View Post
    Did they send the keys via email? I don't have the email with the key? When I try to log in, I enter email address and says invalid password, at bottom it says forgot password? click on that and it just sends me to their home page, which doesn't tell you how to get password?
    You got a confirmation mail after you preordered the game (could be a while back if you pre-purchased early) and your key is in this email.
    Once you downloaded the launcher you need to click on "Register" and enter your key and your account information. If that is done the download will start and you'll be able to play.

Quote Originally Posted by daZza View Post
    You got a confirmation mail after you preordered the game (could be a while back if you pre-purchased early) and your key is in this email.
    Once you downloaded the launcher you need to click on "Register" and enter your key and your account information. If that is done the download will start and you'll be able to play.
    I did that, but I can't register or login. Every time (since two hours) the launcher told me, that I have no connection to the game server...
    Aaaaaaaaaaaaah.

I cant even login with my email and password all correct, kept saying incorrect information.

I can't seem to register - all the fields in the registration form show green, the registration button goes blue, I hit it - it says "waiting for game server" for a second, and then returns to the registration screen. If I exit the registration, the login information I entered does not log me in. It doesn't matter how many times I try it, repeat, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by BinaryRhyme View Post
    I can't seem to register - all the fields in the registration form show green, the registration button goes blue, I hit it - it says "waiting for game server" for a second, and then returns to the registration screen. If I exit the registration, the login information I entered does not log me in. It doesn't matter how many times I try it, repeat, etc.
    Got the same problem, but it seems that the registration was complete. When you login with wrong password, the launcher said that it`s wrong. but when you login with the right password nothing happens. in the background you see: "No connection to game server"
    I want to download and play, but can't

Quote Originally Posted by Hecki View Post
    Got the same problem, but it seems that the registration was complete. When you login with wrong password, the launcher said that it`s wrong. but when you login with the right password nothing happens. in the background you see: "No connection to game server"
    I want to download and play, but can't
    Interesting. Ok, well, I'm sure they'll get it all sorted - might just be a rush on the server as everyone jumps on it. Fingers crossed - alpha's are always fun this way.

Maybe it is a port or firewall problem. Try disabling it or opening a DMZ in your router and see if it works then

Bug report from my side though: I just started my third battle and the game just shows a black screen for some minutes now. I can hear the background music and rain, but it doesn't seem like it's loading the map. I stopped the game via task manager after a couple of minutes but now I can't log in anymore, because it thinks that I am still logged in "on another machine".
    Last edited by daZza; 02-20-2015 at 09:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by daZza View Post
    Maybe it is a port or firewall problem. Try disabling it or opening a DMZ in your router and see if it works then
    I tried to deactivate my windows firewall and avira, have a VPN-Ip from Moscow, but ... every time there is: "No connection to game server"

BUG:

After network problem, I´ve to restart the game. A serveral time I can`t login, because "my account is in use". After 5 Minutes I can restart with my account.

How/where can you download the english version?

black screen at startup....

Quote Originally Posted by tomatojuice View Post
    How/where can you download the english version?
    They sent out a second email with the EN client. Here's the link: https://account.blitzkrieg.com/en/download

Quote Originally Posted by BinaryRhyme View Post
    Interesting. Ok, well, I'm sure they'll get it all sorted - might just be a rush on the server as everyone jumps on it. Fingers crossed - alpha's are always fun this way.
    Aaaah, problem solved.
    You have to enter the data in the registration, which you have taken at the preorder. Password and Username.
    It's not a "new registration".
    Just fine that I knew my data....
    Now I'm downloading Yippi

I have Issue with connection. When I was filling my account information in registration, I had many errors with e-mail. Finally, I was registered (about 20 tries) and then logged in. I played about one hour, then game crashed. After that i cannot log-in again. "Incorect information" When I tried register again, my code wont work.

Everyone has trouble with the activation key it seems, me included.
    Hope they fix this.

1 45
    Just a quickie, I've a 2 screen setup, and when playing full screen (on the left) the right hand side of the screen does not bound the mouse so I can only scroll right using the arrow keys rather than bouncing at the edge of the screen (in my case the pointer just goes onto my right screen).

There is this bug where u actually get rankings points or what ever they are u are losing or gaining them when u test u`r base defense, i thought you don't gain or lose anything when you test you`r base defense.

Having a serious issue where i chose allies and my base structures don't appear. i can upgrade fine and it shows an hq, barracks ect in the lower bar but doesn't show them on the map. i cannot build any structures either as i try to build, say, a factory, their is a loading circle like icon rotating over the picture. i can buy infantry but as i upgrade to a granadeir squad, i cannot actually purchase a grenadeir as the same loading icon appears. there is nothing in the construction crew tp as well. another thing to note is i can build tank traps fine. Any fix for this?

Never got a key for the game plz help i have my order info !!!!!!!!

I have done the register and played for awhile and after i quit the game and tried to get back in through the login all i got was incorrect information. I tried to register again but all i got was red in all the fields including game key.Any help anyone?

Does this version have only multiplayer? and can I reset progress?

Does this version have only multiplayer? The Single Player button is inactive.

Also I started up the game and sped through the first screens and tutorial and would like to start from the very beginning again. How can I reset the game or delete my progress? Do I have to completely delete and reinstall the game?

P.S. One thing I always really disliked about the Clash of Clans gameplay mechanic is the inability to reset one's progress and start from the very beginning. Sometime I miss something during the tutorial and would like to redo it. Please include the option to reset the game and one's progress to start form the very beginning.

Hey i have a big problem i stopped playing and when i came back i tryed to log in it said user is already logged in other machine? how do i fix this and when do i get my premium,special tank skin.campgain and special commanders?

hello guys,

i cant loggin in the launcher. nothing happens when i press the loginbutton. same when i try to register me. everything is in the green status but nothing happens when i press the button.

wth can i do now??

i running the launcher as administrator ..
    Last edited by muecke21; 02-21-2015 at 12:18 PM.

"Hey i have a big problem i stopped playing and when i came back i tryed to log in it said user is already logged in other machine? how do i fix this and when do i get my premium,special tank skin.campgain and special commanders?"

I had that problem once too but it went away.

Smile Solved

Quote Originally Posted by nurru47 View Post
    Hey i have a big problem i stopped playing and when i came back i tryed to log in it said user is already logged in other machine? how do i fix this and when do i get my premium,special tank skin.campgain and special commanders?
    I fixed the problem i dont know what fixed it but i did a restart logged of from the game and then it worked

Hmm. The developers want feedback but I don't see any responses on their part.

I guess it's a weekend and the release doesn't count... Being a developer myself I've seen that behavior from other "professionals" that consider a weekend more sacred than the rollout/release day. Having the log in issue as well (can't connect to the server). Send an email to support, no response yet... That's just sad...

Can't Login.

I registered on the forum, with the launcher client with my key, nothing.

player currently logged in on another computer so not letting me join I never logged in on another computer already been playing just before this happened.

German Version :

Bug :

- Screen at the start of each war and at the end of any war with summary screen says " Bonus x 3 " but resources are just multiplied with x 2

- infantry or tank went into once detected mine fields

Bug ( not really serious but cosmetic ... ) :

- Screen to level up buildings says "Verbesserung des Hauptquatiers bis 4 des Levels" ... wrong translation / bad german -> should say : " Verbesserung des Hauptquatiers auf Level 4 "

Suggestions for the game :

- it should be possible to zoom the minimap
    - i think mine fields are detected far to early ...
    - maybe different flag colors or different flag size , to determine it's a tank or infantry mine field
    - should be possible to make formation orders for attacking ( not for setting up defenses )
    - should be possible to clear mine fields by motar / artillery fire ( which is not working at the moment - tried it several times )

Cosmetic issues

mine field flags are often not good to see , special in woods
    Last edited by Jobal; 02-21-2015 at 08:22 PM.

Hello, i've get the email to play alpha closed test. And i've got the key of the game (pre-order) but when i try to register on the client, the client say's that my key is invalid. Something normal ?

Thread Information