Friends, here you can:

1) Write your impressions on the first stage of the game
    2) Make your suggestions on how to improve the game

It would be nice to repair vehicles

I agree have posibity repair vehicles and heal units.

1) Found the game interesting, however rather confusing in understanding.Graphics was fantastic, however after looking at the trees & bushes for a while they looked pretty cancerous for some reason...no idea why, fps was a bit challenging for my laptop.
    2) Improvements suggested: Improve the tutorial & guide, allow new players to understand & not quit the game.
    Also improve the UI and text, as I feel that its rather difficult to absorb the information that is being passed on, which I find it necessary especially if an enemy bomber is coming or if another group from another part of the map is suddenly being engaged. Also the UI & text are rather small & blur.
    Remove any howitzer or on map support units such as artillery from being used by the attacking team in the assault game mode, its too OP given that defenders use fortifications which are immobile.
    Prefer the concept of siege be the right way for Blitzkrieg 3 in assault mode: Defenders try stall & slow down attackers till time runs out; attackers attempt to penetrate defences & achieve victory before time runs out
    Off-map fire support to be readjusted, decrease radius & damage, however prefer reverting back to the old method of limited fire support points rather than reserve points, as I feel that more reliance on units than fire support is required. & that targets should be chosen more carefully when calling in fire support
    Would prefer defenders not use or use less off-map fire support in defense mode, maybe just artillery or mortar, since personally I think the concept of siege is more viable. However off-map fire support for defenders might probably be more preferable to slow down enemy units since they will have to fall back to avoid further losses
    Anti-aircraft guns & bombers fire support needs to be reworked. Requires some balancing and to play a more larger part in the game.

- - - Updated - - -

Would prefer that along with the HQ, there be other facilities in which if attackers destroy, will cause defenders to not be able to use those assets that those buildings provide, however the place for attackers to capture flag, that idea needs to be reworked, as I personally find it weird.

P.S. Repairing units shouldn't be in place as in blitzkrieg 3 unlike 1 & 2, is focused in blitzkrieg, lightning war, things will be pretty slow & unrealistic if repair units function is put in, would rather call reinforcements than to repair...

1) you have some kind problem in your HW, it is not strong or have some system problems - like try reinstal system.
    I do not have any problems with graphic on maximum details in 1900x1200 on GTX 660.

2) I strongly disagree to unable use hovitzers as units for atacker. Now it is more balanced, because AI can use artilery skills etc. And bases are often in higher grounds and good defence. IT is only on skills of players how smart set defence. Time 30 mins is ok but i like rather have in age 3 have 45 mins anot not sure if there are after release game. Overpovered are KV tanks when are in age 1 or 2. For german units are hard to beat them.

Support skills are now for me ok. Maybe not set timing from begining for some support.

Base have functional builing radar that if you destroy it defender not call for reinforcements. I only miss at radar station in base that corner not have Watch tower. And also i want able dig trech for soldiers. And some buildings logicaly provide more space for units that there is posible insert. Example in one map is in center big bunker where i can put only one unit. But space is that can put two units and one unit for that northern part of bunker.

I like have also option when fight against boris have able play match litle longer time. Now is too fast.

And also i still missing some units and experience database but not it also about curious what whappen when i train unit for higher level experience.

My friend and I both want to play Boris

Sometimes we cannot find anyone for a 2v2 and we want to play together so it would be good to play a Boris that has, say 2x, the army points.

The multiplayer interface could be improved. Need to be able to add friends from global chat, see total number of people online, etc

Air support can be a bit too strong

I really like the game, however, it does crash a lot. Nowadays, most, if not all, games crash without an error message. It sometimes crashes during startup and I don't know what is causing that because it isn't consistent. Also, it has some lag issues, where units would freeze, but the rest of the game is fine.

- I also agree with repairing and healing units like Company of Heroes does. I am sometimes screwed when my heavy tank somehow uses Jedi force powers to reverse the fired shell into itself and takes about 50% of the unit's health away. Seriously, how does a Maus kill itself by shooting a building that was too close?
    - There's also issues with the artillery units where it hits the ceiling of the map instead of the ground or the target. It does this A LOT and instead of 15-30 seconds of bombardment or less in Company of Heroes to clear a wide area, it takes about 3 minutes for me to clear out a building or a small area in this game.
    - The models on some units, especially infantry, do not match the weapon listed for that unit. Like the STG44 and the 88mm Flak 36 <-- This has the model of a 37mm auto cannon... I think. Also, the 88mm Flak cannons are not capable of semi-auto firing nor do they have magazines mounted on the side.
    - The German Fallschirmjägers had FG42's later in the war, not STG44's.
    - The Sturmtiger's accuracy is all over the place. I think I could hit more targets while attempting to hip-fire two M2 Brownings.
    - The manual targeting is unreliable. I click a target for a unit to shoot at and it just stares at it while it soaks-up damage from that target. It's frustrating since the AI path-finding is absolutely retarded. Even when point-blank facing that target, it won't attack until it is almost dead.
    - Infantry are pretty much made out of tissue paper. Upgrading just adds cardboard armor. I don't want them to be bullet-sponges, but at least increase their damage resistance a little. Even infantry vs infantry, my guys get shredded before they decide to start shooting back.
    - I'd also like vehicle skins.

- I really like the massive amount of units! The only other game that had good modding that added units like the Maus was Men of War Assault Squad 2. It no longer works for me though. Hopefully, you could address these issues.

Hello, plz find a solution to play with our friends. We must lauch the battle at the sametime to find a game together. That could be cool is we can create little groupe to attack a base or defend together like a platoon

- - - Updated - - -

i think you must had soundtrack like all BK. All players of BK1-2 love the soundtrack and in BK 3 you have 2 music endlessly

- - - Updated - - -

And if you can add sound in cinematics plz, that could be great.

Quote Originally Posted by yoyo57180 View Post
    Hello, plz find a solution to play with our friends. We must lauch the battle at the sametime to find a game together. That could be cool is we can create little groupe to attack a base or defend together like a platoon

- - - Updated - - -

i think you must had soundtrack like all BK. All players of BK1-2 love the soundtrack and in BK 3 you have 2 music endlessly

- - - Updated - - -

And if you can add sound in cinematics plz, that could be great.
    Good day.
    1) Invite your buddy in a squad and play together. There is such a possibility in the game already.
    But, yes, there is no way to defend or attack a base together.

2) We will think about that!

3) If there is no sound in cutscenes for you, there is something wrong in there, cause there is sound and voice-acting included to them.

Quote Originally Posted by Frey View Post
    Good day.

3) If there is no sound in cutscenes for you, there is something wrong in there, cause there is sound and voice-acting included to them.
    i'm talking about V-2 explosion or in the last mission in era 3 german where the aircraft doesn't make sound when it crashed on the ground

Thread Information