Friends!

We are very glad to greet you at the forum about “Blitzkrieg 3”. It’s very important to us to always stay in touch with our players: to know what you think about the project and how you would like to see it, answer your questions and pay attention to your suggestion, which you let us know about to make the game more interesting. The Nival team have their finger on the pulse, so everyone will be heard.

This topic was created for you to ask questions about the past, present and future of the Blitzkrieg series, details on Blitzkrieg 3, company Nival and on other questions related to the project development. To get an ample response, however, we ask you to do the following prior to asking questions:

- Take a look at our feed of answered questions – it might be that your question has already been answered;
    - Please put your questions in a clear and concise manner – the less time we spend reading questions – the more questions we can answer;
    - Refrain from answering questions or initiating discussions in this topic – it makes the topic inconvenient to keep track of.

We thank you in advance!

Answers to your questions will be posted in a special topic approximately once a week. We are doing our best to stay on top of it but we are asking you to remain patient and understanding when there are minor delays of a few days.

Warm regards,
    Development Team of Blitzkrieg3

Hi, in Blitzkrieg 3 are 4 types of cards (units) - normal (grey color), uncommon (or something like that - green color), rare (blue color) and legendary (purple color). Please can i have list of all legendary cards (units)? and any drop chance of those cards (chance of getting them in battle)? Please i really want to know it.

Thanks, Lucas.

It is problematic. :/

I´m think all Purple units you unlock when finish all missions for every fraction with all objectives like hard etc and get experience for certain gennerals.
    And some purple drop you when you play against boris or atack other players bases or player skirmishes and maybe im thing they can also drop when finish minor misions.

Hi how many people work on BK3 plz

Hello. Will this game be available on GOG? I want to buy it, but I don't like Steam platform.

I'm a big fan of the series, already got Blitzkrieg I and II on GOG, would love to play new one.

Good day.
    I am sorry but the game won't be available on GoG due to one specific reason. Our game needs stable internet connection and for GoG it is important for a game to be able to be launched offline.
    We do not plan to add offline support.

No offline for at least single player campaign? Sudden Strike 4 is going to be released on GoG, please consider other options in the future.

Thanks for the reply.

Quote Originally Posted by HAL6000 View Post

No offline for at least single player campaign? Sudden Strike 4 is going to be released on GoG, please consider other options in the future.

Thanks for the reply.
    Good day.
    This question was answered right above.
    We are not planning to add offline and due to that there are no possibility to have a deal with GoG.

But what we can do is to improve the connection to certain places where our players are experiencing any connection issues.
    So if you face any - just tell us where are you playing from and we will run some tests and work magic on the connection!

Is the recommendations thread being reviewed? As there has been no reply for almost 3 full weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger View Post
    Is the recommendations thread being reviewed? As there has been no reply for almost 3 full weeks.
    Good day.
    Sure thing it is reviewed. But it is not the place where you should write about tech problems.
    Please write to support@blitzkrieg.com about them.

Will new missions still be added? (Eg for those who have a deluxe edition) ?
    Will you make a frame with the number of people connected to the game ?
    What are your plans for the game yet?
    Will friends will work (because they do not work) ?
    Will there be any guilds ?

Good day.
    Sorry for the late reply.
    1) Yes, there will be new missions.
    2) No, this is not planned and I assume we won't go for it.
    3) New missions coming up soon!
    4) I am not sure I got the question right. Contacts do work in game. If there are any issues, please write about them in more detail.
    5) Not planned for now.

Thread Information