Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Hello all, thought I'd introduce myself. Played the Blitzkrieg series since they first came out, I'm loving this new version. Would love to see multiplayer more like Blitzkrieg 1 e.g. 6-8 players, and not base defence. However, saying that, I love the base attacking game! Needs some kinks ironing out, which I'm sure you'll sort out in good time. Great stuff.

Not much of an introduction
    Soldat aus Leidenschaft
    + 1 post :-)

Hey Guys,

Glad to be here. I've been a casual gamer since I got my Apple IIe oh somewhere around 1983 or 84 I guess. Played tons of games through the years. Some of the most memorable and influential in my gaming preferences have been: Wheel of Time, Age of Magic, Age of Empires I & II, Empire Earth I&II, Mech Warrior, Command and Conquer Generals and Tiberium Wars, Battle for Middle Earth I&II, Codename Panzers Phase One, and recently, Word of Tanks, MechWarrior Online, League of Legends and World of Warships. Never played any of the Blitzkriegs; however, I'm looking forward to this game and a meaningful experience with the community here. I loaded the game for the first time yesterday and played the tutorial only. Seemed fun and I'm looking forward to playing more soon and hopefully having some meaningful comments for the Developers. One reason I purchased the game was that I saw on the steam reviews that the developers where taking the community's suggestions seriously. Anyhow, good luck everyone. Happy gaming. And a big thank you to the developers for their time and efforts.

hello friends,m newbie on this forum please tell me something about this game. thanks

177 21
    Quote Originally Posted by euroepeanove View Post
    hello friends,m newbie on this forum please tell me something about this game. thanks
    "If the tanks succeed, then victory follows." (Heinz Guderian)
    "Germany will either be a world power or will not be at all." (Adolf Hitler)

Junior Sergeant TurtleAndRabbit's Avatar

OMG why ProPzner

Euroepeanove, this is a RTS-game, made by Nival. It features WWII units, from 1939 to 1945 (and a bit beyond). Nivals Blitzkrieg is known for historical accuracy and realistic game-play, although this game is seen as a more arcadish variant (which I don't mind, they are working on it). The game is still in Alpha, but I think must bugs are removed. Players are allowed to come up with ideas, and the usable and
    achievable things are added to the game.

Have you ever played Blitzkrieg 1 or 2, or maybe one of the Comand&Conquer games? It would make the game-play explanation way easier for me.

177 21
    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleAndRabbit View Post
    OMG why ProPzner
    That's why.

Junior Sergeant TurtleAndRabbit's Avatar

stop it XD
    I'm almost peeing my pants

177 21
    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleAndRabbit View Post
    stop it XD
    I'm almost peeing my pants

hi mates i'm new and i really love the game , it would be fun to discuss game-things in this forum

i'm new , glad i joined the best forum for the best game

Hello!
    I am new here as you can see I´m only a "Recruit". I am from Germany, where in real life my grandfather served already in the Wehrmacht (but was not a Nazi) and I was for 25 years on duty in the Bundeswehr during the time of cold war. I think, that I am one the eldest BK fans here at the age of 50+.

I am a veteran to BK 1 and 2 and look eagerly forward to the final release of BK 3. My suggestions for the game are:
    - less success for "rush tactics", higher value of strategic planning
    - there cannot be a game pause when playing versus real players, that´s understood. But at least when battling against the KI it should be possible to pause the game for better strategic planning as seen on BK 1 and 2 already
    - the game should be running also in offline mode in case no internet connection is available
    - there should be the possibility to save the game progress when playing historical missions/campaigns

I love the idea of having a base. That gives me a new "home" since I retired from the army in real life. I am not a "gamer". This is the only game I ever purchased.

Greetings from Germany!
    Last edited by Guderian01; 08-02-2016 at 02:24 PM.

Hello everyone , i'm Joseph and i'm glad to be here with you

I've found last week the Blitzkrieg 2 Anthology and decided to purchase it through Steam. I'm playing all 3 campaigns right now and I'm finding them awesome.
    Later i'll try the expansions and, any mods or maps out there, I'm not aware yet.

----------------------------------
    bamboo pillow

Hello friends!
    Personally, I found BK2 a better challenge overall.

Thread Information