Product description changed

Even if 0.8 patch came with many improvements, more balance and realism, it also came with an interesting game description change:

Blitzkrieg 3 is a true online real-time strategy game. The core gameplay is online battles where one side attacks and the other defends, just like in real wars.

please define: true online real-time strategy game, and explain why BK3 is no more the product I bought :

Blitzkrieg 3 is an innovative real-time strategy game, blending single-player and multiplayer modes to breathe new life into the RTS genre. It continues the successful Blitzkrieg series, which has won over forty awards, including numerous "Game of the Year" and "Editor's Choice" accolades. Blitzkrieg 3 presents a true picture of World War II beyond politics, and enables players to feel like commanders of the era. Blitzkrieg 3 is being developed by Nival, which has created top strategy games for seventeen years.

So even if u suddenly changed the product description I expect to get what I payed for, and that is Blitzkrieg 3 presents a true picture of World War II beyond politics, and enables players to feel like commanders of the era.
    because I m not interested in random true online real-time strategy game with random fantasy content and historical unrealistic units...BK3 supposed to be historical accurate, as the name implies, not fantasy or cold war era fiction random RTS.

The game could be great as it is but I will not pay for it for simple fact that I m not interested in fiction...
    So please tell us what are your intentions regarding these issues, because if the content remains as it is atm I will cancel my account and I will get full refund.

maybe you get the point now when I m saying I don't pay for fiction...ak47gandalf.jpg
    Last edited by xeon_88; 05-13-2016 at 01:12 PM.

Hello.

If you want to find out more, and why this happened. Please contact : support@blitzkrieg.com

Have a good day.

Высота достигает 3 м.Сейчас существуют новейшие модели автоматических распашных, отдвижных, складывающихся, рулонных, подъемно-поворотных и секционных ворот.Открываются такие ворота очень легко, после чего надежно фиксируются.Но зачастую рулонные ворота встречаются именно на гаражах частном секторе и кооперативах.В качестве материала для изготовления может быть использована обрешетка из профильной трубы, дерева, кованых деталей, сэндвич-панелей.
    перегрузочное оборудование
    приводы для ворот
    сдвижные ворота

Делается это при помощи плиточного клея/монтажной пены.Нельзя использовать в интенсивном режиме (количество подъемов-опусканий рекомендуется приблизительно 10 раз в сутки);ПенополиуретанСреди подъемных также можно выделить секционные, подъемно-поворотные и рулонные ворота.Подъемно-поворотные ворота изготавливаются из цельнометаллического листа, что обеспечивает высокий уровень тепло- и гидроизоляции.
    http://avs-tomsk.ru/
    рулонные ворота

Foil, upstanding a examination

Jgjirjie fiwejofwe oijwfoiwejp joiqefj oqpf
    Nviwehifo398r 0h9f023qik2ir039 0239r1

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Thread Information