How to activate B3 on Steam

In order to bind Blitzkrieg 3 to your Steam account properly, please follow the steps described below::

1. Log in to Steam
    2. Click on «Add a game» button, which is located in the lower left corner of the Steam menu.
    3. In the appeared list, choose «activate a product on Steam» option.
    4. In the opened window, enter the key you have received after purchasing the game on www.blitzkrieg.com. The game will appear in your Steam library.
    5. Download the game from Steam and update it
    6. Launch the game to merge accounts.
    7. In the opened window, click on “Merge Accounts”. If you want to save your game progress, choose your existing game account as the main one. All your game data will be moved to Steam. Choose Steam as your main account to start the game from the very beginning. In that case all your game progress will be wiped out.
    8. To confirm the account merging enter your e-mail and password you have used to register the game on www.blitzkrieg.com
    9. Click ОК and then Play
    Last edited by Stierlitz; 05-06-2015 at 07:11 PM.

Hm. When the key is already activated on blitzkrieg.com can I activate it on steam, too?
    When I try to copy'n'paste my product code from the mail steam says: "Invalid product code" o.O
    But on blitzkrieg.com it works. I get on servers
    Last edited by Hecki; 05-06-2015 at 09:36 PM.

I think u copy it with space because I copied it and paste and it works.

Usually I know how to retrieve a Steam-key (right click on game in library), but for Bk3 there`s none.
    Can someone enlighten me/us on how?

Currently after long patching the game loads and stalls at the loading screen (map loaded 100%). Mission bar is not clickable.

Thanks for your input!

Quote Originally Posted by Wotan View Post
    I think u copy it with space because I copied it and paste and it works.
    I thought, too.
    Than I wrote down the key in the editor, copied in steam, and : "Invalid Production Code"

same for me .. I cant activated my Key via Steam

I never got a email with my code. I got the code right after I bought the game. I guess I'm stuck without Steam.

Well, I did everything according to your guide... but everytime I'm trying to start the game via steam, I get the following errorcode during the loading screen. "errorcode_userglobusloadfailed".

I hope you can help me.

Quote Originally Posted by MrWhiskey View Post
    Well, I did everything according to your guide... but everytime I'm trying to start the game via steam, I get the following errorcode during the loading screen. "errorcode_userglobusloadfailed".

I hope you can help me.

I get the same error. Activitation and download was flawless, then this...

I upgraded my headquarters for 41500 supplies. A message says I will be transfered to a new map, but nothing happens. People still attack my base, but I can't place units anymore, neither can I attack others.

What the hell is going on!?

Could it have something to do with the fast that 1 Grenadier squad is stuck in the map: I can't move it, retract it or delete it.
    Last edited by thedutchcommander; 05-08-2015 at 11:20 AM.
    Sincerely,

thedutchcommander***

Red Army Soldier thedarkwolf333's Avatar

2 29
    I seem to have deleted the e-mail containing my code. Is there a way for me to gain access to my code so that I can redeem it on Steam? Thank you.

I purchased on steam store itself and i cannot get in game without paying another 30$ please help it says buy the game on launcher when i click play on steam

21 20
    Is it possible I could get the code associated with my account possibly emailed to me once more so I could link it to my steam account? I don't remember getting an email with the code and if so I possibly deleted it.

Can somebody help me out here? It's the same topic, just another problem :/

http://en.blitzkrieg.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2011
    "Ко сме, тај може, ко не зна за страх тај иде напред!"
    ~Живојин Мишић

Quote Originally Posted by Nikoladiv View Post
    Can somebody help me out here? It's the same topic, just another problem :/

http://en.blitzkrieg.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2011
    Yeap, sorry for delay. Today Gunfighter will answer to you

I have ordered and paid for an Assault Squad and an Anti-tank Squad, and they have been built. But they do not appear on my troop inventory. They are still greyed out. Why?

Quote Originally Posted by Lannes View Post
    I have ordered and paid for an Assault Squad and an Anti-tank Squad, and they have been built. But they do not appear on my troop inventory. They are still greyed out. Why?
    Can you attach screenshot?

I don't know how to attach a screen shot, sorry, vernonroshe.
    Perhaps, if you answer these questions, I'll know why the units I buy are greyed out in my defense inventory.
    1) How many units am I allowed for defense?
    2) How are the number of units increased for defense?
    3) How are my units increased for battles?
    4) How can I dig in my units?
    5) How do my generals get experience?

I don't know how to attach a screen shot, sorry, vernonroshe.
    Perhaps, if you answer these questions, I'll know why the units I buy are greyed out in my defense inventory.
    1) How many units am I allowed for defense?
    2) How are the number of units increased for defense?
    3) How are my units increased for battles?
    4) How can I dig in my units?
    5) How do my generals get experience?
    1) You can forming your defence army on Defence Group Supply points (after you bought this units)

2) By upgrade HQ
    3) What do you mean? Exp?
    4) In your base.

5)In battle

1) Where do I buy Defense Group Supply points? At the moment I have 438/440.
    2) How do I upgrade HQ?
    3) When I click on Battle I get a certain number of armoured vehicles and a certain number of infantry. How can I increase those?
    4) After I dig in my units at base, these do not show as being dug in when I am defending my base from attack.
    5) The General I use for battles, Wilfried Schmitt, does not seem to have any experience points, but the General I do not use has 345.

You get automaticcaly supply points when you level up.

You are able to upgrade your HQ in the HQ, when you have researched everything else (barracks etc.)

The amounf of vehicles and infantry is bound to your level and also depends on the units you have chosen. If you pick heavy tanks, you can field less units than bringing in cheap infantry. It depends on the supply.

Wilfried Schmitt is the basic General. He has no bonus, but also no disadvantage and is able to field all units. If you e.g. chose a tank general, he is limited with his unit choices, but got boni for them and is able to level up
    Soldat aus Leidenschaft
    + 1 post :-)

177 20
    1) Where do I buy Defense Group Supply points? At the moment I have 438/440.
    2) How do I upgrade HQ?
    3) When I click on Battle I get a certain number of armoured vehicles and a certain number of infantry. How can I increase those?
    4) After I dig in my units at base, these do not show as being dug in when I am defending my base from attack.
    5) The General I use for battles, Wilfried Schmitt, does not seem to have any experience points, but the General I do not use has 345.
    Add on steam if you need help.
    "If the tanks succeed, then victory follows." (Heinz Guderian)
    "Germany will either be a world power or will not be at all." (Adolf Hitler)

Thanks guys. Now I cannot change the GENERAL for a battle. When the battle commences, it keeps reverting back to my previous General.

Is it possible to DELETE EVERYTHING and start from the beginning, without any saves or anything, a completely clean slate, tabula rasa, with tutorials.
    Last edited by Lannes; 09-19-2015 at 06:46 PM.

You need to select your General two times. One for defense and one for offensive actions. Of course it can be both the same General.
    Soldat aus Leidenschaft
    + 1 post :-)

Thanks guys. Now I cannot change the GENERAL for a battle. When the battle commences, it keeps reverting back to my previous General.

Is it possible to DELETE EVERYTHING and start from the beginning, without any saves or anything, a completely clean slate, tabula rasa, with tutorials.
    Of course.
    You may ask support@blitzkrieg.com about wipe

Quote Originally Posted by vernonroshe View Post
    Of course.
    You may ask support@blitzkrieg.com about wipe
    If I wipe everything and start again, would that mean I can still be matched up with players that have developed their HQ and technology far ahead of me?

If I wipe everything and start again, would that mean I can still be matched up with players that have developed their HQ and technology far ahead of me?
    Nope, you will start from the begining.

Is deluxe version free in early access or do you have to pay for it, on the steam page it says "Upgrade your Blitzkrieg 3 from Standard to Deluxe Edition at no extra charge!"

I bought game from blitzkrieg site and later on went to steam to buy an upgrade, and while i went throgh steps like described in this thread there was no merge option while i started game from steam..
    Instead it looks that steam just created new account with zero progress and upgrade went there while my old account where i heave all the progress cannot be accessed in steam version of the game...

How it can be solved? I want my account to get upgrade which i paid for.

Quote Originally Posted by Bezsensu View Post
    I bought game from blitzkrieg site and later on went to steam to buy an upgrade, and while i went throgh steps like described in this thread there was no merge option while i started game from steam..
    Instead it looks that steam just created new account with zero progress and upgrade went there while my old account where i heave all the progress cannot be accessed in steam version of the game...

How it can be solved? I want my account to get upgrade which i paid for.
    Hello!
    If you still haven't written to our support e-mail (support@blitzkrieg.com), please do that. We will help you!

Hello!
    I have a minor problem what bothers me:
    I cannot figure out how to upload/implement my own avatar-picture to the BK3 game. In opposite to many other players, only the default avatar-picture -a shadow person- is shown on my side.

Is anybody out there to tell me what to do? Thanks in advance.
    There are no desperate situations, there are only desperate people.
    (Heinz W. Guderian, one of the founders of Blitzkrieg strategy)

Isuue (Avatar) solved by Support. Own avatars can as for today only be used when playing on the Steam-Platform. On the BK3-Platform own avatars will be enabled in any of the further updates.
    There are no desperate situations, there are only desperate people.
    (Heinz W. Guderian, one of the founders of Blitzkrieg strategy)

If you are willing to transfer your account progress from site version of the game to Steam, please follow this simple instruction.
    You need to write a letter to our support team, to support@blitzkrieg.com and provide the following info:
    1) Your nickname in the site version of the game (please attach a screenshot from the globe, main screen of the game, so that we are able to see the nickname in the top left corner)
    2) Your nickname in Steam version of the game (please attach a screenshot from the globe, main screen of the game, so that we are able to see the nickname in the top left corner)
    3) Link to your Steam account

Thread Information