Can we have more news please? And a few observations.......

It would be nice to hear more daily progress of the game as it develops even if it's just to tell us there is a new tree or tell us what is currently being worked on.
    The forum is ok but is missing any character.... Let's see the faces of the team building our game for instance.....get some work in progress screen shots posted up......some pictures of the office. A blog from one of the development team of what's happened in the office today?

Also the moderators seem very stiff, although this maybe because translation to English is difficult?

A code of conduct for forum users might be a good idea, I don't want to see bad tempered posts with swearing or people just moaning without a helpful point to make......if you can't make a suggestion to a problem then just moaning helps no one!

A few ideas for you

Cheers
    TB

I was just thinking to moan here without any helpful point to make...

Quote Originally Posted by Wizzmann View Post
    I was just thinking to moan here without any helpful point to make...
    Lol

21 21
    It's always nice to see the developers around on the forums. And more news would also be appreciated.

Can we have more news please And a few observations

Thank you Joe for this marvellous resource. I am a new member but already have experienced assistamce from you and a number of members. Bob88
    ставки на спорт. Online

Thread Information